Schedule a Shipment
Benefits of Over the Road Trucking
- Reflect on your life while you spend time traveling across the country. Use your time alone wisely. Listen to cd’s that teach life skills and positive thinking like The Seven Habits Of Highly Effect People.
- The job security in trucking is high. In fact, the department of labor statistics expect the need for 250,000 drivers by the year 2016. There is a huge shortage of drivers.
- Get Paid to travel USA. We often take for granted how it is in other parts of our great country because it may be seen on the news read about in the history books so frequently. Our perceptions of places untraveled can’t touch the experience of seeing it for yourself. Get away from home to expand your mind. Leaving your environment can also be the answer to changing the habits you been thinking about changing.
Over the Road(OTR) Trucking
- Offer long and short haul
- Can go out for extended time or Home every night
- Pull Reefer trailers, Van Trailers, Flatbed Trailers and Stepdeck Trailers
- Main Focus being Reefers and Flatbed
- Go everywhere in the lower 48 States
- Focus being to the Midwest, Southwest and Southeast
- Primarily haul Food products, Auto Parts, and Steel
- Solid customer base in local area