Schedule a Shipment
- We are a direct operation that relies on years of experience to accommodate our customers and provide a quality experience. When you reach out to us, we will put you in direct contact with our dispatch and safety department to assist you.
- Information on what you need along with a location and billing address will be acquired via phone and/or email. Additional support may be given by one of the owners; each has over 30 years a piece experience in all phases of the transportation industry.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to provide immediate services including our dump trucks and stone slingers within two days. Our experienced drivers are dispatched with all the information needed to make a timely and quality deliver experience.
- With the information obtained, a quote and availability will be given as soon as possible.
- Rate information providing you with a complete breakdown of any cost that will occur can be given per customer’s request. Nothing is left out of the quote, and charges are communicated before load is hauled, if requested.
- Our over the road customers continue to come back to us due to our impeccable on time delivery record. The dispatcher will handle all pickup and delivery appointments if needed, relaying that information directly to our drivers. All costs occurring while in transit, lumpers, pallets, etc. will be covered by us at that time, and our drivers are reachable via cell phones to provide an accurate ETA and any other information required while in route.
- All invoicing will be done immediately at our office when paperwork is received from drivers. The billing is done there, as well, where we provide a detailed invoice. Invoices can be provided via mail, fax, or email. Our billing department is very accessible and can offer answers to any billing questions you may have.